Archive Pace Setter Scheme

2:32 PM

Today I'm in Edinburgh attending an information session on the archive pace setter scheme. This is one of the things I'm doing with my University of Glasgow hat on rather than purely for the Ballast Trust. So I'll be reporting back to colleagues at the University when I am in on Tuesday about the scheme and what it means for them.

However, as the scheme is about highlighting innovation in the sector and the Ballast Trust works in a fairly unique way I could get involved with it on behalf of the Ballast Trust as well.

The scheme is being led by the National Council on Archives and they are "looking for a range of archive services, both big and small, and from all parts of the archive sector, to showcase how they are developing new working practice within their organisations through project-working."

You Might Also Like

0 comments